Thursday, March 10, 2016

Amy turns Two

At last - we're two! She's been saying that she's two for months, and now I don't have to correct her. :)
She got out of her bed before I could move my very pregnant body to even think about breakfast in bed - so we did cheerios in the high chair with gummy bears. :) And that works just perfect in both her and my books. Though the other kids didn't think so. :) Erik moved her high chair into her room, so she could have breakfast "in bed".
Opening a "present" from Katelyn. :) 
After naptime. 
Just being given a special balloon from Mrs. Shelly. (that and a kinder chocolate) She was happy - and ate the whole egg right away!
Opening her very gorgeously wrapped presents.
A friend passed on her Little People's toys - a couple dollhouses and people/cars... so I kept them for Amy's birthday - and that was her present - for her and Laura to share. Such a great provision from God, and everyone's getting lots of fun with them!

Her birthday cake -that was melting. :) I had run out of icing sugar - and quickly threw whipped cream on right before the Bible Study group came. :) 
We all sang to her before they started the study, and enjoyed some chocolate cake. :) 

Blowing it out - she did it so gently. I was impressed how she did it. :) 
And then a bit later - to bed. :) 
We have a cute two year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment