Thursday, March 31, 2016

As We "Wait" for Baby...

Almost 41 weeks - with my little girl on top of the baby bump. 
Wanting to get that "last" picture with just my littlest before this baby comes...if it does... :) 
Amber came over for a day during her March break to help watch the kiddos and give me a break which was so nice. I did some grocery shopping and she managed the troops brilliantly!
Doing one simple Easter craft with the kiddo's. Painting a rainbow of a cross of painter's tape, and then taking it off to show a nice cross. 



Fuzzy picture - but this shows the creativity of James - and how much fun he has with the kids. :) My mouth over Katy's face. :) 
And hooray! Auntie Nelly came back from Japan for a month for Mark and Jenelle's wedding!! It was so exciting when she stopped in to say to all of us for a few minutes. :) We're so glad to have her around for a bit. 

2 comments:

  1. I just love checking out your blog, it makes me smile from ear to ear.congratulations on your newest blessing from above and hope you are recuperating nicely..luv Cathy F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love checking out your blog, it makes me smile from ear to ear.congratulations on your newest blessing from above and hope you are recuperating nicely..luv Cathy F.

    ReplyDelete