Friday, November 2, 2018

Heather's Visit

We got to have my Heather here for a few days! Such a treat! My brother James flies to the states every so often for work, and this time "dropped" her off in Toronto so I could have for a bit, and then she rejoined him later in the week. 
It was so nice to have time to chat again. Been super long. Heather has 11 children and is an amazing mom. She is one of the few that knows what life is really like in a big family and was a big encouragement to me during a low spot of motherhood.
We spent an afternoon going for a walk in Ancaster - so beautiful. 


A fuzzy picture of us. :) 

Two little beauties. 

Heather brought us a few games for us - which we have been loving (though I need her to come back and help me with one! ;) She taught us how to play a couple which the kiddos have loved.

So thankful for this time with her. :) And look forward to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment