Friday, November 2, 2018

Our Samara

     
       
 Another little life taken to heaven - our fourth miscarriage.
I couldn't believe it to find out that we were expecting again! An April baby! I was in shock, and though I wasn't "planning" for this, I got excited and ready for the sickness and exhaustion.
The tiredness came, but very little sickness - a blessing from God. So in a way, I thought that with no nausea I'd probably miscarry, but you never know - maybe God would do something different!!
But then... days before we were going to announce it, there was no heartbeat, and we lost our baby. 

From the very moment - like 5 minutes after finding out that the baby was on its way - God gave me this song that it's in the video above. Though this baby wasn't in our plans, God allowed it. 
Then He took it -  after allowing me to be the one to carry it for a while. 
And while I never want to go through this again - His ways are higher than mine. 
With losing this baby, this song means even more. 
My "mom" shirt - and the baby bump I already had.. right before the miscarriage.

Amy wrote a note to the baby

I love this picture - all of us - 10 babies.


Putting our notes in.


No matter how little, it's hard to say goodbye to another family member.


Our six earthside blessings. 






No comments:

Post a Comment