Monday, December 6, 2021

August 2021- Heikoop Cottage

Heikoop cottage was different for our family this year, as James went with the kids for the first few days, and then I joined him and everyone - with Michael party way through. Lydia actually picked me up, and drove us there. 
It was a neat cottage, and bringing Michael for his first "away from home" experience went great. Deanna helped watch him on  a couple nights, and this felt like I finally got some "summer". 






The swing was crazy... it didn't seem like it would be so scary but I had to conquer my fear each time... eventually I just let the kids enjoy it. :) 






James and I went canoeing one afternoon - and that was lovely. Felt so good to enjoy the outdoors after being in the hospital most of the summer - a part from our trip out west. 
The cousins, getting in their fishing time. 
Little Clark.









Auntie Deanna explaining how some things work with Michael. She is so good to make everything feel as normal as possible with our little guy to kids.


Pumping, doing hair and being with the kids. 

Ice cream night - the best.







The kids all sitting on the hill while the adults finished cleaning everything out. :) 
And that was it for this year. Goodbye summer and hello to school. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment