Monday, November 29, 2021

June 2021 - Trip Out West - Part 1


My last couple pictures with my special boy before we flew out west to see my family. 
So hard to say goodbye to him. I recorded my voice so he'd have something to hear of me while I was gone - some verses, and me singing... cringing that the nurses had to hear it, but determined to let him have my voice. 

Then the next morning - off we went, boarding our flight to Winnipeg. 



Me and the littlest I had. :) Adele did great on the flight too. Amanda was actually on this flight with us, as she was going to see her family too, but because of the 'vid and restrictions, we kept our distance... lol. 
James did such a great job, keeping kids happy. 
At the airport, we found the van from James' sister's family that we borrowed and started the journey - dropping off Amanda somewhere along the prairies. ;)
We made it to the farm! Grandma and Katie making something yummy together. 

Adele eating deodorant. 
Jason tired with all the fun at the farm. 
Weiner roast night with A&R. 



S'more time!

Jason's first s'more. 

I think it was a succss.

Grandpa playing "catch" in the kitchen with the kids. Look closely and you may find a tennis ball. 

Adele doing the country life thing - pulling a wagon. 
Ethan with his new go-cart he fixed up.
Auntie Annie reading to Jason. Such a great Aunt.

Swimming at the river I grew up by - where I was baptized and spent many fun hours.

Going tubing with A&R's family
I sure love this place. - the old homestead. 

Going in the fields with Andrew.
My rancher brother
 

No comments:

Post a Comment