Monday, November 29, 2021

May 2021 - Michael Moments


I loved this out fit on him - little teddy bear face. At least his outfits could look cute, cause I had to wear that plastic shower curtain the whole 6.5 months we were there! It made going to the hospital easier as I wasn't really seen much. :) 
But look at that smile. What a cutie. 
Al the artwork that was on his walls - the kids sent me with new ones frequently. 

My trust leopard "tom's". I wore those almost every day of those 6.5 months. 
Michael's room for outside McMaster. The top left - with all the stars in the window. :) 
James and I - getting a moment together with Michael before the RT came in to finish our bedside training for a day. 
Daddy loves Michael so much. 
Tired.
Another day - another outfit. I had a stash of outfits there for him, but every so often, one of his nurse would buy him a new outfit and it would be a fun surprise. We had the best nurses. 
I think Leanne sent this toy in for Michael - thus the picture. 
His hands - love how he'd clasp them together. 
My happy boy in navy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment