Saturday, March 27, 2010

In the High Chair

I'm so thankful for this high chair that a friend lent me until we can find just what we want. Katelyn doesn't mind being in there, and at times, for quite a while. :) Even in the little things, God provides.

Yesterday morning, I spilled her applesauce/pears all over her...mommy's fault, but thankfully the camera was right there to show this disaster. :) Needless to say, bathtime came next.
Another bouquet of flowers... I was wondering who would sent the flowers and why, as I thought that it was too long ago for anyone to send flowers over our baby...but indeed it was. It was from James' friend Brendon M. and yes, for our baby.... So thoughtful of him, and they are such gorgeous flowers. I'm so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. We used to have that kind of high chair...We got it at a garage sale for about $5. It did us several years - and then a support broke. I found another the same day in the paper :) Our new one takes up less room and William could not stand up in it! Now that was a real bonus! It is a Fisher Price chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha - I love the applesauce/pears pic! You're hilarious! So great that you grabbed the camera right away... her face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete