Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bits and Bites

Just little odds and ends of pictures to finish catching up. I need to go finish cleaning my home that is almost clean... :) and start working on hemming up my dress for Ben and Deanna's wedding. :) (I can't believe that's next week!!!) Amazingly, after searching everywhere for something to wear to the wedding (not easy at the best of times, plus with being pregnant) the Lord directed me to a dress at a thrift store/consignment store that had a brand new, jcpenny bridal collection dress - it had sleeves, a proper neckline and it's navy blue. So I'm just going to hopefully shorten the floor length gown to something a bit more wearable/un-formal. :) Anyways that's my thankful story - and I bought Katelyn's dress at a Once upon a Child store, so we're set. :) (and since James is in a tux, he's taken care of) Peach Jam, Zucchini Relish and cookies I made one day. I felt like a real housewife. :)
Oma and Katelyn playing the organ together at the Windmill. :) Terribly sweet picture.
My two favorite people taking pictures of themselves. :)
Last week we went to see Jared's last concert in Hamilton. It was Beethoven's Nineth Symphony and really well done.
Kilmeny and Katelyn playing together during the concert.

2 comments:

  1. The jam and relish and cookies look so good. You ARE a wonderful home maker!! It's so fun isn't it?! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of these random glimpses into your life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete