Saturday, September 17, 2011

Date Night

Date night time = fun
This time I got to take my guy on a date to dinner at Caseys and bowling in town. We had a lot of fun.
Don't ask me why we picked that night to go bowling - right next to a league... ouch. I was feeling rather  put in my place, and not quite in bowling attire - but we laughed a lot... and I did manage to beat James for once... :) (which means he was to get the dessert for us)
{Us two}
At home where we had our ice-cream dessert...a lovely evening with my man.
Much thanks to Nel who watched our little ones, which included one crying little boy... :)

2 comments:

  1. You both look so good!! Sounded like a real fun evening together!! Love, MOM XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to comment and found that mom said what I was thinking. You look great Liz, and so does James'... face.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete