Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just us..

Just a couple pictures of our days...
 The family brushing their teeth - even Erik chimed in using mom's toothbrush.
Guess it's a great teether and cleaner for his two little wee teeth.
Katelyn loves brushing her teeth. Every time she reminds us. I'm so thankful for that, cause I didn't relish the thought of making a child brush their teeth every night. She inspires me!
On a side note, I went to the dentist a couple weeks ago - first time in like 8 years.. :)
It was good, and feels so good to have that done again. I tried to remember as they chiseled away on my teeth, that it was like a "spa day" - a few minutes of pampering while James watched the kids... 
Though my gums hurt more than were relaxed. :)
Katy and Mamma (as she calls me)
With our "medals" after evening service last week. Even though she was in the nursery with me that evening, she still got to get one of the crafts made (and forgotten) by a couple other children.
Katelyn was most insistant that I wear one too.
First time we actually matched. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment