Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 1 {Her Toboggan Ride}

As almost all of us at the beginning of a new year, we make new goals.
Trying to decide what is important to us, what we want to focus on,
what we what to learn, and how we want to help others.
James and I did just that - made some new goals.
 
One of them for me was to take a picture a day - Project 365 as some call it.
Not on a certain topic, but just one picture a day, to (hopefully) improve my photography skills.
Some days it will be just a snapshot - especially for the first couple weeks of January!!
As a young mom, there are days where I can barely grab the camera, where as other days, I'm able to think through a shot that I want to capture.
So, for those of you who read more often, (and when I get more organized) you technically should see a new photo every day of life around here. :)
It may be just one a day, or one day a week that has seven shots from the week...we'll see how it goes.
I'm excited to grow more in this area of photography.
For the first shot - January 1st, 2013 - here is my niece, Felicity.
 
 
{Joy of Sledding}

No comments:

Post a Comment