Thursday, January 24, 2013

Twenty-Eight

Twenty-Eight...two more years till thrity.
And I thought I'd be a lot more mature at least by then. :)
But I'm me. Still growing. Still learning. And got a pile of things I want to do, to learn, and to teach.
Should be another wonderful year.
James brought me (along with the kids) a nice breakfast in bed. Katy reminds me of what I did when I helped my mom bring the special breakfast in bed - help eat it. :)
We had a relaxing morning, then off to the Windmill for lunch, and abit of visiting, then home to get ready for Micah and Krisandra's family, and William for supper.
The "adult" table
The little girl's table.
James bringing the oreo ice-cream cake we had made earlier on.
It is the first birthday cake that I've had since getting married. :) (that had candles on it just for me) :)
So Krisandra made sure that I got some pictures of it! (thanks girlfriend!)
Us all

Micah and Krisandra's eldest girl - Brooklyn.
After supper, we were joined by Shantel, Nelly, Rob, and Diane - which made for a wonderful evening. Lots of laughs, and some games in. We had bought Qwirkle on our way home from Alberta, so we played that, Blokus and another game. (can't remember the title. :)
All in all - a fun evening.
A great start to the year of being twenty-nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment