Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Since the Heikoops were together quite a bit, we all did our own thing for Thanksgiving. We had a relaxing morning, went for a walk in the early afternoon, I did a shoot in the late afternoon, and then we had Rob & Miranda, her brother Tim and Mrs. Frayle for supper. (thanks to Krissy giving us a turkey!)


Showing off her snail. 

Her favorite stuffie - the tiger. 

Erik pushing the stroller like a man. 

Chasing them. 
We got doughnuts for the walk. :) Not that it was long enough to even burn a half of one off... but it was special. 

Vanilla dip - or Sprinkles - was their choice. 

Katy has been going for the Maple ones lately. 

And Erik has to have chocolate on whatever it is - usually double chocolate. :) 
I was determined to get one picture of us all together, so I brought the remote and tripod and had just taken this shot for setting up - when this couple jogged by - and offered. I said that's fine... and the lady told me that he was a photographer - so I yelled.. "come back.." :) And this guy photog from a Hamilton commercial studio took these for me. :)


Then I ran over to Paris and took these guy's family pictures at Pinehurst. :) 
Then back home to where everyone else was finishing up Thanksgiving Dinner for me. :) Maureen was carving the turkey, and Miranda making the gravy and such. :) Tim (Miranda's brother was with the kids) and Rob had brought a bunch of food!
 We had some singing together after. :) 

 And Mrs. Maureen read a story to all the children. She also made them each a fabric bag - like the ones she sews for missions - for kids overseas, Bible camps, VBS work etc. She has made well over 600 so far... a neat ministry. 
Getting tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment