Saturday, August 18, 2018

Alberta Trip-Part 5

The last night we were there, I did a little shoot with Daddy and his beautiful car.
His dream: 1938 Chev.


Don't I have the most handsome daddy? :)
And some sunset shots of my wonderful parents. 
Daddy and Jason.
And then I handed Daddy my camera to get me and Jason
And then early the next morning we left... always so hard.
James stopped so I could get one more shot of this beautiful farm that mom and dad and Anne-Marie - and all the kids - have helped make so pretty. Such a nice place to come home to.
Saying goodbye to the mountains.
We only traveled for about 5 hours, then stopped in Sandy Creek Sk, as the Daae's were at a Jamboree there, and William was with Amanda - but needed a ride to the airport to fly back to ON. So we got to spend a few hours with the Daae's, listen to some good gospel music, and catch up. 
The kids loved being able to play with all of the Daae kids, and get out of the van. 
Shannon and me.



Then it was off again - dropped William off, and 9 hours - at midnight we pulled into Marvin and Marlene's farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment