Saturday, August 18, 2018

Jason is ONE!

My birthday boy. 
Little guy, I'm so proud of you. 
You've gone through a lot, and have been so brave. 
God has blessed us with you, and I'm so thankful that I get to be your momma. 
Getting to be fed his baked oatmeal. 
He's not really feeding himself but is learning to try. 
Opening his present from Grandma Fehr. 
All the kids so excited. Katie reading his new book to him... and everyone else. 




His birthday was on a Sunday - so it wasn't too birthdayish - which is fine at one anyways. :) 
We had some other friends come visit in the afternoon, then Mom and Dad Heikoop came for the evening.




My bookworm. :) 
His birthday blessings. :)








1 comment:

  1. How very much loved Jason is! He is super blessed to have you as his mommy, Liz!

    ReplyDelete