Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pictures from Tonight

Just thought I'd upload a couple pictures from today - I went maternity clothes shopping (well, actually material shopping) and came home with these cute baby items... :) and yes some material to hopefully make up a couple of skirts. :) But after stopping in at a baby consignment store, I couldn't pass up these adorable little clothes - and I'm not trying to choose pick pink over blue - this is just what I found this time. :)
The right sleeper has little squirrels over it - for Hammy if it's a girl, and for Hammy if it's a boy -all his blue and green sleepers are in the wash. :)
Not really a good profile picture because of my sweater, but I'm really growing - well, hopefully more baby than me. The little one loves to kick away, and I love it.
James and I tonight after coming home from Bible Study (we're going through the "Truth Project") - I had my hair cut this morning which was lovely.

2 comments:

  1. oooh... I feel like I'm missing out!! :( can I come home and do a prenatal on you?? :P
    Love you both!!!
    SH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a joy, Elizabeth! So many woman complain their way through this baby process (and I KNOW it is not always comfortable!)... but you are keeping your eye on the prize! Good job my dear! You cheer me!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete