Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day!

This year was our first Valentines Day together, and it was absolutely wonderful. :) We both worked at the Windmill, and I got off earlier, so I went home and got our dinner together, and the table decorated for our special evening. :) And I got it all done, just as James walked in the door....
In the morning, when James picked me up for work, he brought me a dozen red roses....so sweet and so beautiful.
Our table, ready for James to return home.
Us two...
A bit of our dinner. Menu: Chicken Confetti Casserole, Salad with poppy seed dressings, toasted buns with cheese and parsely, and red jello adorned with cream cheese/whipped topping and strawberries.
Our dessert - Strawberry Pavlova... which was quite yummy.
About to demolish our dessert. :) James also brought me a special gift in the evening - a baby name book, with 30,000 baby names in it, and some chocolate... :) We started going through it that night - should be fun! We may end up with a very interesting name... :)

So blessed to have James as my forever Valentine.

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy,
    I love how you decorated your table for Valentines!! Sooo festive and beauteous!! You and James look so perfectly happy and are one smashing couple!! Good choice on the flowers, James!! Love you guys oodles!
    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete