Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some Things Around Our House...

Just wanted to show you around our home...our baby's cradle (stored in the guest room) and a project I did. Doesn't the cradle look adorable - just can't wait until our little one is in it!
With some blankets in it from mom.... :)
And the 'creative' project I did last week. :) I took our wedding vows and typed them out, put our picture between the vows, framed it, and hung over our bed so we can be reminded of the vows we made to each other every day.
The final project- up close. :)
This afternoon my husband surprised me with a sweet note. :) Heather dropped it off in a little bakery box, and I opened it to find a lovely cookie made for me by my own personal baker. :) It was so yummy.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT IDEA WITH THE WEDDING VOWS, ELIZABETH. YOUR ROOMS LOOK SO HOMEY AND INVITING.
    NICE COOKIE ;-)

    ReplyDelete