Thursday, February 5, 2009

We heard the heartbeat!

Yesterday was such a special and successful day, as we got to hear our little one's heartbeat for the first time! :) And now I can't wait for next time. :) It was also a great day because after months and months of waiting to get all the right ID for my joint bank account with James, we got it all worked out! :) I had to get my own credit card for ID, as well as switch over my driver's license, and we also got some other stuff done ID wise - so I'm on my way to being a full Ontario citizen....though I think I'll always think and act a bit differently than most Ontarians. :)

Right now (as in, these past couple weeks) I've been preparing for helping with a ladies Easter choir in our church - learning some new pieces on the piano, and trying to get a medley together before Sunday. :)

So that's all for now - James is picking me up for lunch/work in a few minutes.....so blessed. :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! How incredible to hear the heartbeat of another life inside you. God is an amazing creator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the most awesome sound? I still cry sometimes when I hear it. How privileged we are to carry little creations of God inside us, eh, Liz?

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete