Friday, November 5, 2010

Katelyn's First Hairstyle

At last...my little girl has enough hair to kinda put in a ponytail. :)
I've been working at the Windmill a lot this week, putting up "Christmas" gift ware and decor (with major help from Heather and another Windmill worker) so the nieces have been watching Katelyn for me. One evening I came to pick up Katelyn and she actually had a ponytail!! Rachel had managed to get her little strands of hair gathered in an elastic. :) It was so cute. :)

It's fun, cause you don't expect any hair from the front and when she turned around, there was a pokey antenna at the back. :)
While being babysat...Katelyn played. :) The nieces are so good at watching her.
Looks like someone was creative in keeping her contained. :)

3 comments:

  1. Most my girls were so slow getting hair - the first pony tail was truly a momentous occasion. Olivia often had one sticky-up antenna on the top of her head which was very cute. :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her ponytail is just too cute!! Her hair is definitely coming in though. Who knows how long it will be in January when I come. Can hardly wait to see the little munchkin!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete