Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Dream...

For ages, I've been wanting to catch up on some scrapbooking...but with two little ones, and not being able to keep the papers out with Katelyn around, has put an end to my endeavors. :) Which is just fine...a season of life...but at the same time, I hope to keep up with some projects, such as their baby books. Anyways, James just put up these shelves for me in our basement, so that when and if, I have 10 minutes a week (or a day) to run down when the kids are sleeping and my other work completed, I can do a tad bit of scrapbooking. :)

I'm excited. :) I can leave all my stuff out, and work on it every so often. Even have my tape/CD player to listen to some music, etc.
Part of my basement. :) Anyways, just had to share with you all, my excitement. We'll see if I actually accomplish anything, but it will be fun when it works out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this!!! =) I have been trying to think of how I can do something similar in our space here.

    Oh, this makes me happy for you!

    ReplyDelete