Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was lovely for me... can't believe I'm actually a mother, and that I get extra blessed on such a day. :) James brought home red roses, that he had Katelyn give to me...in her training pants no less. (we're making slow progress with the potty training...)

So cute. :)
Giving the roses a sniff.

James made me a lovely breakfast on Sunday, and after church, we joined the rest of the family at William's home for a dinner made by the newlywed's - Brad & Diane -then had a wonderful walk in the Consevation Area by Hamilton, (wished I had my camera to capture the grandeur) and back to Brantford for the chapel's evening service. It was such a beautiful day too...

James got me a "Hoops & Yoyo" card, which was cute too...So thankful that I get to be a mom, and grateful to my Mom, Mom Heikoop, and all those mom's out there that spur me on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn's sniffing the roses is just too cute for words!!
    Annie <3

    ReplyDelete