Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jumps and Life

You know what this means...?
 Yup - it's our very own trampoline... at least for a while. :) Someone lent it to us for a couple years, so we're getting the bounces out of it! Katelyn loves it - especially if you're jumping with her. I had hoped it would entertain her by herself, which it does, but oh, so much better for her if you're there too.
 Catching some air.
"Mommy, you sit there..." Giving instructions
 Going for a swim at our landlord's pool. We've only done it a couple times, but it's been nice.
 Erik and Mommy. He doesn't mind the splashing at all.
Bedtime stories with Winnie-the-Pooh...
...and praying before bed. Love how Katelyn shuts her eyes so tight.

2 comments:

  1. Katy girl looks like quite the jumper!! What a great way for her to stay fit and jump off some extra energy!! I love her expressiveness! What a doll!!
    Love,
    Auntie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love the way Katy looks when she prays. It reminds me of when I used to watch her cousin Caleb, he would make the exact same face. I love you blog Lizzy, keep up the wonderful picture taking and journalling!

    ReplyDelete