Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday Walk

Last week (the 22nd) after some errands near Hamilton, went for a lovely evening walk in a Conservation Area. We just walked, took pictures, talked, and took our blessed old time. :) Delightful. James encouraged me and patiently waited while I took some shots, and listened to me dream on and on of my hopes and goals. Lovely.
Where's Katelyn...?
...Peek-a-boo!!
Such a handsome lil' man
Katelyn adores playing in water
Munching on some apples from an old orchard
James was trying to teach Katelyn how to do "tricks" - standing on one leg - it was quite hilarious. She tried, but didn't quite as magnificent as James. Not yet. :)
A lovely evening with my family.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new photos Lizzy - just missed seeing a pic of you!!! So your man looks like he is growing something serious on his face!!! Pretty sharp!!

    Hugs!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete