Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just Life

As I catch up, there is always a post of everything that has happened in our daily lives, that doesn't fit into a "proper" (whatever that is) post. :) So here is that smattering...
Erik and I working on the computer.
James reading bedtime stories.
Erik is learning to give kisses.
The little man sleeping - just like his daddy did when he was a baby. :)
Fruit kabobs for a snack before bedtime.

Erik getting a tasty treat.
Katie with her masterpiece.
Ahh...those chubby hands...so cute.

And yes, we let our children play with skewers...such great parents I know.
Passing on the love of "Amelia Bedelia".
Recovering my computer from a virus.
Thanks to my brother who spent a lot of time walking me through the "fixit" stage. I am so glad that's over. It's amazing how violated and awful you can be over this. Thankfully, I only lost one folder of pictures, which was my fault, and now everything is backed up much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment