Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tim's Bowling Birthday

It was brother Tim's birthday, so we all made it to Hamilton for an evening of bowling - on very short notice I might add. :)
We all had a great night, using up one of those Wag-Jag discounts that Sarah had gotten, and as you can see, bumper cars were in the "discount" too. They had fun, even if they really couldn't control the bumper cars.



This is Tim in a "simulated" hurricane. I guess it felt more like a hair dryer on him...
Whoever invented that machine is rich.
Katie had a blast bowling for the first time. I usually would do the first ball, and then James and Katelyn would take over, often cleaning up from my mistakes. :) It was pretty cute.
It was Mom that beat the socks of everyone that night. I had told her that she had to get at least 2 strikes, which she did in a hurry, and kept on with an incredible score. :)
The bowling team.

Erik was a bit fussy that night, so I "ergoed" him. It kept him happy, but my score (which wasn't great anyways!) went a bit lower. :)
Sooo nice to have midwife Sarah with us for a change.

The sisters, all expecting something. :)
Diane is really the cutest one, and is doing great. Only 4 more weeks to go as I post this!!
A fun night had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment