Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A little Mommy

I brought up my old doll cradle a few days ago. I do that every so often; bring up a different toy from the basement for a couple weeks, and then when they've lost interest, down it goes, only to be a "new" toy a month later. :) She loved it.
 What a smirk. :)
 Being such a good little mommy. She wanted her babies to have a pillow in it too.
 My good shot of her was blurry - oh well. :)
We celebrated Rachel T's. birthday here last week. Just her, Jenelle and us. We had a nice evening, played a game of "Match the Penguins" which Katelyn started to get into. :)
Here's Jenelle reading a book to the kidlets. :)
The next morning, I heard the little pitter patter from Katy going to the bathroom. I waited for her to call me to help her, but there was no call. So I waited. Then the feet went downstairs, and I heard "Jenelle, where are you." Awww... Katelyn thought that she was still here, and was all excited to see her. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment