Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Year Old!

Look who's one! :)
And yes, he's been one for more than a month already.
But he's still one, and that's what matters!
 And he's still so cute.
"Am I really cute mommy? Or are you just saying that?"
" Okay, I'm cute"
 "But I am sooo done with this bear. 12 months of sitting by a stuffed bear will do something to any guy."
With his birthday gifts. :) Blessed boy!

Erik's latest and greatest:
-Going down the stairs at last. (first time he tried was at the Windmill (home) stairs.)
-Twirling around
-Gives kisses
-Gets SO excited when he sees his snowsuit come out of the closet
-Is all weaned (at 12.5 months)
-Points to what he wants
-Gets the cheerios out of the cupboard when he is hungry.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Lizzy!! Erik is getting so big and has dominance over the stuffed dog! I can't wait to smother him with kisses!!

    Love,
    Auntie Annie

    ReplyDelete