Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Morning Hugs

My kiddos. On Mommy's bed in the morning. 
When I don't always want to get up - especially after these long nights we've been having with the four youngest. So many times, James and I have been alternately getting up -  since we switched the bedroom situation around (oldest two downstairs, and Leanne moved from the crib to the girls room) we never had any problems...but now we'll often have all four moving into our room from bad dreams, can't sleep, not feeling well... to feeding, to loneliness. :) But - as of when I'm writing this (and a whole month since I took these shots - we had the first night in weeks, where everyone slept through the night - praise God! May it continue... 
Leanne put her own arm around Jason when she saw I was taking pictures - little poser. :) She knows how I love connection... :) 



Such sweetness
Then the other girls climbed in for a picture too. 
Part of my precious tribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment