Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"Our" Emily

I think I have introduced Emily to you guys by now right....?? my right hand woman - the "one who keeps me and the house sane" - as I say as a quick intro to anyone who meets her here. :) 
Crazy to think it's been a year and a half since she started working for us. So patient, and great with the kids, and all the many household stuff... she tackles it well. We chat about everything - she gives me her "special needs" knowledge as she has worked with kids that have "needs" at a school... she bakes THM for me, and keeps up with the laundry... I know - she's amazing. 

This mess on Jason happened while Laura was feeding Jason for me... and he grabbed the container and "blam", this mess happened. :) 
But Emily took this one for me. :) Love the joy these two have here. :) 
Thankful for her - and whatever time I have left with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment