Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flying back to Alberta

July 24-29th...or something like that. :) It was such a special treat to go home and see everyone. It only could have been better if James was with me. But since he had to work, I got to go and see most of the family, and sing in Granum with them.

A familar sight that I miss seeing and hearing...my Daddy playing his Alvarez...love you Dad!

Anne-Marie the cutie pie...make a 'welcome back' supper for me. :)

And Rebecca....who I love dearly as well... :)

It was special to see Grandpa and Grandma again, and of course to hold the dolly Karina. The little toddler didn't seem to remember me as much which was kind of sad, but she will one day. :)


My precious mom....we were just about to leave for Granum, so I went around and got some more pictures of people and the house before we left.

The Fehr Family Estate....I can't wait till we have our own place that I can help make pretty!

Little brother Timbo and me.

Singing at the Willow Creek Gospel Jamboree.

Miss singing with my matchy matchy sisters. :)

Like auntie Liz, like neice Karina....we're pretty cool.


It was so special to see Shannon Daae again, and to meet her little baby girl.
Rebecca and Karina reading "Love Talk Starters" - she knows how to train her kids to ask questions. :)
Shannon's little doll. I got to hold her when the Daae's were singing which was special.
Seeing the Collin/Langemann girls again was so special - miss them a bunch. That was the day I found out the Erin is to be a mom. :)
Karina driving us....
Hearing her voice amplified for one of the first times. :)
Singing in Nanton on the last evening before us girls headed up to Calgary to take me to the airport the next morning.Rebecca and I matching together. :)
Saying goodbye once again with tears....I hate goodbyes....

...but I love 'hello's' to my husband. :) It was so awesome to come off the plane to him! We eventually made it home after some car trouble. :) I love my James.

No comments:

Post a Comment