Sunday, October 12, 2008

October's Happenings...

Just a few odd and ends pictures over October so far....
James signing his name on thank-you cards.... :)
Erin Coates and I at the Youth Conference at our church.
Me and my husband. The annual youth conference was on 'Living a Life of Holiness" - Integrity-Keeping it Real'. All the Heikoops did a bunch of work for that....they did a good job.
Juile and I - we had great talk together, and was nice to catch up once again.
It was so neat to see Mr. and Mrs. Collin again, here in Mount Pleasant.....
William's birthday on our Forth Month Anniversary. :) I did the cake and a game, and Heather had us all over, which was nice. Just a good evening.



1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! Great pictures!!! thanks for posting them! Missed Willy's grand quarter century b-day!
    ooh...and that's a picture of James on my desk!! :):):)Glad it's still getting used! Weird to see it again

    ReplyDelete