Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Family's Visit....

Dad, Mom, Anne-Marie and Charissa came out for the Ontario reception which was super special. They stayed at 'our place' and after the wedding reception, the next day, I went with them to St. Jacob's Market in Kitchener, ON. It was really werid to be without James, (he was working) but we had fun together!
Us three sisters...for always best friends.
We came back to a 'pool party' with all the neices and nephews and family....we swam and had fun, then opened up our Ontario wedding gifts.
Rachel and I....The Fehr Family singing without me....so neat to see, but I just sat on the pew at Medina and cried and cried....for the most part, singing with them is behind me- so thankful for all the memories we have together.And now, James and I start out together. :) Singing "Seekers of Your Heart" together with Heather on the piano.Having supper together - Charissa is taking the picture. :) Two men....so dear to me.... Saying goodbye... James and I at our place, and saying goodbye to my family.
And they drove off....and I was off to go back to Alberta in a few weeks later. :) SO blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment