Thursday, June 7, 2018

Jason & Lyd


Lydia came for a couple days  - she was helping Ben and Dee out for a bit, then since James wasn't quite home yet, stayed a night with me and helped me get the kids to church on time. :) 
I was practicing rim lighting for my phtoography course... and super discouraged cause I only had a couple more hours to submit my assignment, but when you're mothering 6 kids alone, and don't always have the time and the needed light at the same time... you kinda feel defeated.
Anwyays - I'm sharing this cause I just felt God's kindness in a specail way. 
I had tried to get rim lighting (that's when the light is behind a person - or object - and outlines them) for a bit, but wasn't right... and came upstairs, feeling like I just wouldn't submit it... when I saw Lydia and Jason playing together... and I saw it! They had RIM light. :) So I grabbed my camera and shot shot shot!
Lydia was great - gorgeous gal - and she gave me that emotional connection with Jason that I needed for my assignment. 
Isn't God kind. 


This last one is so beautiful to me....tender I'd call it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment