Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Our Track and Field Day

My very own Erik runner...
but he's not as fast as Eric Liddell. :) 
Our home school group has Track and Field Day, and it's a blast for the kids! It was our first year being a part of it, and we enjoyed it. I never did track or anything, so it was pretty fun to watch these kids get to do this.







None of my kids were super fast at running - but it was just good for them. 






Laura got the most ribbons... so nonchalant about them all really. She just wanted to give them away. 






The girls playing "Red Rover". I love seeing Katie with a group of girls. She loves being "a part". 
Go Erik!
The little monkey that we kept track of all day. My parents were here for this day - so they spent a lot of time watching her and Amy and pushing Jason... while I took some shots. 


Good day - and super thankful to be apart of this group of homeschoolers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment