Tuesday, September 28, 2010

By Lake Ontario

Last Monday we had some things to do in the Hamilton area, and stopped by a little lakeside diner for lunch and to enjoy the gorgeous view of the lake.
"By the lake of shining waters..." Katelyn is becoming a romantic. :)
"ooooooooooo...." (her favorite expression)
The little miss adorable. Picking up rocks to throw.
Us two.
Trying to get a picture.
..."but Mommy, my hands are dirty..." nevertheless, it's a family picture. :)
Rather than being pushed, she'd rather be the one pushing. :) It was on this path that James and I decided who we wanted in our bridal party the day after we got engaged. :) Isn't that romantic? :)
My two favorites. :)
On the shoulder rides.
Heading back to the car, off o see Ben and Deanna's place (which is sooo lovely!) and then back to our little home. :) A lovely Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these sweet photos. Can hardly wait to see you all again. You all look so good!! Love you so much. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth Just looking at your blog and noticed the little knitted sweater Katelyn is wearing. I 'm in the process of knitting the same one in pink. It's taking a bit, but then I have alot of other knitting projects on the go also. By the time I'm finished it maybe Charlotte (Shawn and Wilma's little one) will be able to fit it.

    Aunt Wilma

    ReplyDelete