Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Park Night...

Me at 18 weeks. :) I'm almost 21 weeks now, and it's such a wonderful thing. :)
Mrs.Burchell and I after spending a lovely lunch together. She is such a dear woman in our church, and I loved having her to myself for a bit learning from a wonderful example. :) She is a very perky English woman, whom I would love to act like when I'm older - or even now when I'm youngerish. :)
At the park with daddy. :)
Riding the car. Katelyn loves to take a steering wheel (perferably on a real car) and turn it, making car noises.
Down the curvy slide. She loves the slide and has no real fear of it...scary thought.... she'll just walk/run towards the top and down she goes. :)
Crawling over the bridge.
Swing time

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss Katelyn and you and James. That video was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again! Again! Love it! :-)
    What time were you at the park!?

    ReplyDelete