Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photos of a Sunday afternoon...

I found these on my camera today...and thought they were kinda cute. It looks like someone was using my camera a couple weekends ago. Not sure if it was some nephews or nieces or my man, but regardless, they're going to be blogged. :)
Our little angel with her dress up...oops. :)
Cousin Nathan 'pole sitting' and Katelyn peeking around.
The boys playing Mark's trumpet and trombone... :)
And Lydia cuddling with Uncle James. :) (think it was James that had the camera come to think about it:)
Dad's youngest cousin Hannah on the left, and her mother (Dad Heikoop's aunt) Tante Carin. They came from Holland for Ben's wedding and to see a bunch of the relatives. :) Hannah spoke English well, and was a translator for her mom to people like little old me, who knows only a couple stiches of Dutch. :) They're posing in the cowboy hats for us western people. :) (I have a feeling, Dutch people don't wear a ton of cowboy hats)
They came over the next morning for a visit which was lovely. They're looking at our wedding album, and since Mom Heikoop and James were also there, I had help communicating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment