Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Day

Its only been two months since I've blogged...
I know some of you are glad to check this page and see that I am starting to catch up. I know I am.
But it's been a wonderful full two months. My family came from Alberta for a few weeks, I've been working on our churches VBS that is coming up in August, and a lot of other different projects, both inside and out. I can't wait to show you some of the projects!
Here is more from a day in May.
Shantel playing with Laura.
Peeking in through the doorway at Erik, waking up from his nap.
Popcorn, a "Uncle Arthur" story, and time with daddy.
These are the days we remember throughout our lives.
Erik wanted to sleep on the floor that night, and for once, I laid down with them and just enjoyed cuddling and sharing a bedtime moment with them. Yes, I need to do that more.


No comments:

Post a Comment