Friday, July 5, 2013

Family's Visit Part 2

For two whole days, we enjoyed the family around. :) Poor dad and mom were the ones that finally succumbed to some sickness, but they just kept on going.
The family took us out to dinner to Kings Buffet -such a special treat for us all.
My dessert - isn't that simply wonderful?
Finishing up the meal.
Later, it was off to Medina to sing at their church. Since James wasn't able to come til later, and I was trying to help set up sound, the kids got to watch a lil movie while we got ready.
My strong dad playing his guitar.
My parents introducing each other. :) Always enjoy how they demonstrate love for each other on stage.
Anne-Marie and her mandolin.

Gorgeous Charissa -
Took a quick family picture - missing Tim though. (he managed the farm back in Alberta)
And another one of us girls. :) I know - you can never have too many of those right?
Me and my daddy. I've been given such amazing parents. Imperfect, but so real.
A-M, Mom and a lady from Medina - Hilda gave a whole bunch of strawberries that she had just picked to us all - such a special treat! We enjoyed some later on- as a topping on ice-cream.
The next day was Katy's pre-birthday. :) We celebrated it with the family here. :)
Such a princess.
Sitting down to a gourmet meal made by Anne-Marie.
I'm just in this one - that's the only difference. :)
Blowing out her 4 candles on her ice-cream cake from Grandpa and Grandma - such a special treat.
A family picture.
With her "Minnie Ears" from Uncle Tim. so cute!
Her dress-up Cheerleaders dress from G&G. :) Perfect for soccer or volleyball nights when she can cheer us on.
We went for a walk on our last evening together.
I love this shot.
My three favorite men.
So wonderful to spend this time with them all.
Then the next morning - they left.
I cried a lot for a bit, but then carried on.
Such good times we had.
And now, we carry on with what we've all been called to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment