Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 158 {Three in the Orchard}

I wanted to do some pictures for James for Father's Day, so during Bible Study at our place one night, I took the kids out, got them dressed in the van with some borrowed clothes from Shelly, and then it started to rain.... but we traveled to the orchard where I wanted to go. Rain stopped, then I set everything up while they watched a little movie to keep them still, and then just as I was taking them out, it began to pour! I ran after the camera and blanket, and we all just sat in the van until it stopped -Thank-You Jesus! Then we set up again, and this is what we got... so fun. It was rather challenging to do this alone, but it worked out well. :)

Doing the princess dainty thing. :)

My Erik - all boy.
Trying to kiss Laura.
And the last one. :) I was quite happy how they turned out. Thankful to the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. These portrait photos are just the best. You are amazing to do these all alone and especially with the rain and all. I just LOVE them!! God has blessed you with such beautiful children and such sweet characters. XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these photos Liz - who's your photographer? May need to book a session with her/him soon:):)

    ReplyDelete