Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

A family picture on Father's Day.
We just had a simple and full day... I did have a nice breakfast and all planned for James,. but it didn't quite work out the way I had intended... but James, like always, goes with the flow, and doesn't think about what could have been. :) A good day with those at church, at the Windmill for lunch, and after evening service, practiced singing for a couple upcoming events. Just before bed, James got his "daddy's card".... 
I'm so blessed to have a husband who is a great dad to our darling little ones, and
my own daddy who has taught me how to live.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely picture of your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! Such a gorgeous family photo! I miss you guys and hope so much that I can meet your little ones some day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, lovely picture!!! Oh, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable, Liz! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete