Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Remember the Moments...

Life goes by fast... although there are many days you're glad to have over... But I know in a few years, I'll look back, and wish I could have them back. So I try to remember, that I really am "livin' the dream," and remember those moments...
Katelyn's first time holding a dandelion.
(well, this was the second one she held - didn't get my camera on her in time... :)
Erik playing in the jolly jumper. He loves it - when you are right there watching him. Such a people person.
Darling little/chubby feet
Even though I don't always want to live through it...we must remember all those crying moments...the days of colickyness, have melted almost seamlessly into heavy teething... but he's healthy -and we thank God for that.
Playing on the floor. Terribly cute.
Katelyn actually perfers to eat a whole apple, as opposed to all cut up.
Likes to grab things - he does well in his exersaucer.
Katelyn painting a picture - then started painting her face. :)
Special times....with special little people.

2 comments:

  1. I love it how you captured moments of your two adorables!! How very grown up of Katy to eat the apple whole! Erik is certainly changing too, and Mr. Chubbers indeed!! You have the cutest kids Lizzy!! Love you! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Liz, how I wish we lived closer together! I absolutely love your caption on the last photo... I can just see it happening...LOL!

    ReplyDelete