Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Park Evening

The evenings have been gorgeous...so we make some trips to the nearby park, when we have the extra energy. :) Perfect times to play with my new camera - :) Yup - I'd been looking through Kijiji for a while, and found the camera I'd wanted - and recommended by some friends: the Canon Rebel T1i...and promptly got a 50 mm. lens for portraits, and every day use. It's been so fun to have and to start learning with - though I know I have a loooong way to go. But, it's good to keep learning.
Piggyback on  Daddy's shoulder.
First time trying the macro setting - and of course you always use it on flowers. :)
Katelyn expaining something to us.
Erik, chilling and swinging.
First, (well, alright, second) time down the slide.
The family on the "cars". :) Trying out my timer...(yup, it works) Love how it can take up to 10 shots continuously.
And the evening was made complete with ice-cream cones from the Windmill...a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment