Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Market Friday

James called me last Friday morning from Burlington, needing me to bring a bunch of forgotten meat and fruit pies. It was perfect timing, as I had been wanting to go visit the market, & see the new setup they had done.
The market -with it's new setup. Two tents and new carts.
Great friends - Hannah and Uncle James. Those two have too much fun together. :)
A view of the market "way".
 Some of those delicious baked goods.
Charlene - the other person who helps James at the market. Quite the lady with her colourful comments, and sales pitch. :) Makes life at the market a blast: customer and co-workers alike.
So many fun vendors at the market - lots of flowers, produce, awesome popcorn (made on site) sweets, baked goods, eggs, honey, and such like. :) A fun place to work and shop.
And yes, dear readers, I'm trying to catch up on my blog...a bunch more pictures (from previous dates) will be following shortly - I hope. So just keep checking back, and scrolling down the page to catch up with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. So enjoyed looking at the new post sis!! Can't wait to see more pics!! Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete