Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Program


December 11th, was our Christmas Program. Ben and Deanna did the skits and organized everything, while James and I helped with the music again.
 Katelyn singing with her Sunday School Class, "Bells are Ringing". Yes, like every other mom, I thought, how cute, and snapped picture after picture. :) It was terribly cute. Katelyn just sang it out, and paid attention to her teachers. I was proud of her. :)
The main skit - interspersed with carols. Ben, Will, and James were some old shepherds. :)
Playing the piano. :)
Afterwards, we had nice snack time with everyone. It was more of an outreach night, so we all took some time talking to the parents/families of the kids who acted.
 At home, during the bedtime routine, Katelyn was being too cute, so I tried to capture it. :)

Caught in the act.
 My little man, has figured out how to get in, and to take out, items from the dresser.
Mommy and Erik - ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment