Thursday, January 12, 2012

Little Shopper

I believe in teaching our children how to do things for themselves as early as possible. Not too early - (I'm not a fan of potty training at 6 months - I don't have that kind of time, but am impressed how some mom's can pull that off) but when they are old enough to accomplish a task, let them be big, and enjoy doing it. :)
All that to say, Katelyn and I went shopping - but in all honesty, it was for pictures, and to finally put Erik's baby gift to some real use at the Windmill. She picked out some stuff for me, and I chased after her with my camera. :)  She had a blast being big, and I got what I wanted. :)
" What should I buy..."

 "Hmmm...I'll take some Gouda cheese please..."
My big girl. :)
She does love shopping - usually that's because she can go inside the shopping cart and buy stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment