Saturday, January 7, 2012

Eleven Months!!

The boy is 11 months. :)
And this time, I'm not only late in posting, I'm late in taking his picture. He's one week shy from his 1st birthday, and we took his 11 monther. :)
Oh well. That's life.

 We love watching his expressions, and his personality come out.
This is what we were doing to keep him entertained: throwing balloons back and forth. It worked too.
Erik's latest and greatest:
Started walking at 10 1/2 months
Keeps jabbering, and almost getting a word in there.
Loves to climb onto objects now. And gets stuck. And calls for help. :)
He's a carnivore - but a cute one at that.
Adores wheels, but that's not really new. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo.... So much cuteness! I am amazed he got so much cuteness to actually get up and walk. If I was him I might have started rolling first :-)
    Love you pudge. Your Uncle Andrew

    ReplyDelete