Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another baby shower...

It was her baby shower, and I was a part of the group that held the shower for Bre and her baby Peyton at our church.
We had such fun. Steph did a great job giving a short devotional, I planned some games, and we had some yummy snacks, and visiting.
(all pictures by Deanna who thoughtfully grabbed my camera when I was busy! Thanks sista)
"Dress the baby" game. First one to diaper, dress the baby in a onesie, sleeper, snowsuit, hat and buckle them into their carseat first, won.
Frantic dressing - kinda like me on Sunday mornings...
This game was suggested by Aleita. :) Scooping cotton balls into their bowls.
Quite funny, cause you can't feel the weight of the cotton -if you're doing anything.
Onlookers.
After the designing of the play-dough baby. :)
Kayla and Glenda during the "toss the diaper" game.
Shantel and Laura enjoying each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment